I had the opportunity to talk about temporary tattoos and drew a comparison between temporary tattoos and permanent tattoos:
- While permanent tattoos appeal to those who don't mind getting poked with needles for having a beautiful design on their body, temporary ones are for those who want a tattoo without going through the painful process
- Hygiene can be a big concern when it comes to a permanent tattoo. But one can truly experiment without the risk of infection with a temporary tattoo.
- Permanent tattoos are generally for life, whereas temporary ones offer flexibility. One can try on as many designs as one wants to.
- One can also be more adventurous with temporary tattoos compared to permanent tattoos. Just think of any occasion or range -- cool, funky, wild or childish -- and you can have your tattoo; because they are temporary, so there is no risk of being stuck with an experimental permanent tattoo.
- It takes a lot of time to get a permanent tattoo, whereas a temporary one can be applied within a minute.
- Permanent tattoos are much more expensive than temporary ones.
com/article/news-ians/get- inked-but-only-temporarily- 115013000845_1.html
entertainment/and-more/get- inked-but-only-temporarily_ 1538957.html
City360/Life-Style/ 20155830055830/Get-inked--- but-only-temporarily.col
newscontent.php?id=218194& subcategory_id=1&title=Get% 20inked%20-%20but%20only% 20temporarily