The fun begins with - Games, Gourmet, activities and of course kids!
An amusement event like ‘Aviva Superfundae’ is the one to look forward when the intention of parents is to take a day off from the normal schedule of the child and at the same time teaching social values to them.
Talking in particular about the event, which was set up in the spread out area of the Meadow at Gardens by the Bay was a superb example of not only engaging children but also their families. Superfundae, organised on the 4th of June 2016 was themed ‘All about Sunshine and Happiness.’ The date was suitably chosen for families to sneak a day out from their normal routine, keeping in mind June holidays.
About the event:
Aviva Superfundae had loads of fun and exciting surprises for families during this Singapore June holidays. It divided the attractions into mainly five zones; all of which are described below:
- Circus Centre: This was the theme based section of Superfundae which consisted of Movie under the Stars and the Mega Candy canon. Movie under the stars was a relaxing movie watch while lying down on a picnic mat.
- Speedy Zone: Navigating through this zone one can find super active activities like skate scooters or push bikes. Other family participative activities in this zone included Beer Dash, Double Daddy Dash, Ninja Quest, Milk Dash and Daddy Mommy Piggyback.
- Pirate Island: This spooky and adventurous section had all watery entertainments. The treasure Boat and Craycarystray Water Play were some of the high demand attractions of the event.
- Jungle World: This zone evoked the jungle party with balancing challenges like Squirrels and Acorns, mind and body activity like Numakiki Jungle Obstacle and trampoline activity like the Jump ‘n Grab.
- Dream Castle: Kaboodle Play, Da little Arts School, Mosaic Workshop, JayJayJolly were attractions which marked the creative galore of Superfundae.
- Baby Care Zone: Last but not the least, a sense of relief section for parents with infants, an area where they can change baby diapers and nurse them. This area even had a Johnson’s Baby Toddler Play Room.
The Temporary tattoo Booth at Superfundae:
Kids are known to have an unfading love for colourful tattoos. They not only wear them with pride but also adorn their stuff with temporary tattoos. Applying a tattoo is one skill which every kid wants to develop and flaunt. Superfundae, hence could not miss giving it a shot.
The event had a booth of temporary tattoos, consisting of custom temporary tattoos made by Gumtoo, exclusively for the event. This section offered bright and fun filled tattoos for all age group visitors. The following pictures offer a glimpse of the fun-filled tattoo booth:
Engaging kids at the Tattoo booth:
Kids love to don tattoos, hence engaging them to a temporary tattoo booth is an activity which can show them the importance of teamwork and helping out. With an easy tutorial of applying the tattoo, organisers can encourage kids to apply them to others, thereby invoking in them a sense of community work. This may sound vague but can prove a significant step towards building a positive tomorrow for kids.
Temporary tattoos for kids, often are customised tattoos based on the event. The designs have to appeal to kids and more importantly must be suited for the event in which they appear. Not only at fun events but temporary tattoos can be a way to involve kids in charity events. With a temporary tattoo booth at the place, children easily dissolve in the environment and contribute towards the cause in all possible ways.
Get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to setup a temporary tattoo booth for your next event.